Electrician Mornington Peninsula
Do you reside in Mornington Peninsula? Do you want residential or industrial electrician to go on an electrical fault finding and repairs mission in your home? If you have bought a new house in the Mornington Peninsula area, are you looking for an Domestic Electrician Mornington to help install all your electrical equipments and appliances? Do you suspect that the electrical system in your residence is broken down? Do you need to engage an electrician to install light fittings, plugs and safety switches in your new house? Are you looking for dependable electricians in your neighbourhood to attend to an electrical emergency?
And for all of the above and even more, with over two decades of electrical industry experience, the Your Electrician electrical experts are the perfect to address and fix all your residential or industrial electrical issues. Our key industrial standout qualities are that we are reliable and affordable. Our service charges are ‘realistic’. Our licensed trained electricians always follow a set safety protocol when engaging in any electrical installation, maintenance and repair work. We use only Australian approved and certified electrical products. The areas our experienced electricians offer services are in Melbourne South, Dandenong and Mornington Peninsula.
If you are from Mornington Peninsula or from around, and you have engaged our electrical services for the first time either for your house or office, industrial, commercial you can be rest assured that our Electrician Mornington offers quick, efficient, on-time services and will also help resolve any electrical problems you may have been facing. It is our experienced electrician’s prerogative to be well-informed about the task on hand. And that is something that we at Your Electrician will assure you. Any work that our electricians undertake we can assure you guaranteed results that will leave you satisfied and we are sure that the result-oriented service our domestic electrician renders will make Your Electrician your favourite domestic electrician.
Therefore, for the best electrical services, whatever the size of the project, big or small, cabling, ceiling fan installation, surge protection, wiring or rewiring work, or regular maintenance or electrical repair work, engage an electrician Mornington from the best electrician’s company in the Mornington Peninsula area, Your Residential Electrician.
You can reach our electricians at 0417 374 721 and you can even write to us at email@example.com
Our electrical work strictly complies with Australian Standard 3000 & every other relevant electrical standard as required, our trained & qualified staff hold the following;
- (Victorian Government) Working With Children (WWC) cards.
- (Victorian Government) Private Security Registration
- (ACRS) Master Cabler License
- (Energysafe - Victorian Government)"A CLASS" A32748 and REC 14180 Electricians License
- (Energysafe - Victorian Government) Business Insurance.
Our Company Principal Electrician JEFF BURZACOTT holds the AUSTRALIAN FIRE SERVICE MEDAL (AFSM) for his contribution to safety & training in the fire industry. His attention to detail in all matters of safety, especially in the home, is well recognized & publically rewarded.
Why Choose Your Electrician
- We employ skilled, proficient and trained industrial electricians to maintain high standards and professional ethics.
- We focus on looking after local families as we are a local family, having spent much of our life time involved in local community support.
- We provide a 'realistic' price for the work we do, & a safety - orientated approach to our service, which is safety for the customer both during & after the project.
- We focus on assisting our clients with a personal approach to the task so that they know exactly what the project involves & we take the time to explain our approach to it.
- Our main competitors are larger business based contractors who work to a strict time frame to ensure a quicker turn - around of work. But the team at YOUR ELECTRICIAN is focused more on customer peace of mind & satisfaction.
- We take the extra time at NO cost to the customer for their added 'peace of mind'.
- We always look after any & every customer, but especially families, pensioners & budget conscious consumers (small business owners), who need to be charged a 'fair' price while being guaranteed peace of mind for the end result.
- We do ALL types of domestic electrical installation & repair, as well as data cabling (telephone & internet).
- We hold Registered Electrical Contractors License; & Business Insurance.
- Our electrical work strictly complies with Australian Standard 3000 & every other relevant electrical standard as required.For your peace of mind our trained & qualified staff hold “A CLASS" A32748 and REC 14180 Electricians Licenses, Working With Children (WWC) cards, Private Security Registration and Master Cabler License.